3.15.2010

Elsie's 8th Birthday - December 28th, 2009- Monday


For Elsie's Big Day we enjoyed some girl glam time while in St. George, Utah during Christmas vacation. This is Elsie and Ashlyn at the mall on her birthday. The mall was our first stop. I love my two girls!!!


Cousin Ashlyn, Grandma Julie, Els and I got out toes done at the mall with a relaxing pedicure.



Then on to Claires. Elsie's presents: Adorable hat she picked out, new earring stand, cute wallet and new earrings. Then, her biggest present.......... she got her ears pierced! She was hesitant, brave and elated!



Ta dA! Isn't she so sweet and all grown up?


Giant cupcakes for dessert with a number 8 candle.



The 8 years old Birthday Doll. This is a tradition I had growing up and I'm now passing it on to Els. She gets a Birthady Doll each year with how old she is.


We finished the night off with Laser Tag and dinner at the Pasta Factory. I loved being with my whole family. I hadn't played laser tag in sooooo long and doing it with the grandkids and my Dad, brothers, kids, hubby and sis-in-law Amber was a blast. I hope we can make it a tradition and play every time we visit St. George! Happy 8th Birthday Elsie Girl! We love you bunches!!!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Soooo much fun! Elsie is getting so grown up! That sounds like it was a fantastic 8th birthday!

I need to take a cue from you and start blogging again. Love ya, lady!

Jaime Lynne said...

The earrings made her seem so grown up! Aahhh! You have an eight year old!

I completely forgot about the birthday doll tradition and when I saw that picture my mind flashed to all your dolls lined up in a row on the shelf in your Northridge Lane home. :)

Ange said...

She looks a lot like you, Alicia. I love that pic of the two of you.