6.16.2010

Hey, Mary Kay.... I WON!


Do I look like an ecstatic winner?  Does my makeup look like Alice from the Twilight series?  Am I holding a gift basket with the goodies totaling $100?  Is this my first time winning anything, ever?  Is this the most makeup Matt has ever seen his wife wear and kinda likes it even though it's different?  When I called the kids and told them about my fun Mark Kay Party night with Kelly and Jenn and winning a gift basket were they not as thrilled as I was?  Did they think the gift basket should have been HUGE since it was worth $100 and thought it was lame that it wasn't?  Did Jenn and I humiliate Kelly with our outlandish remarks and boisterous comments on said night?  Did I come home refreshed and giddy at enjoying a night out with friends?  Did I come home and read the last book in the Twilight series- Breaking Dawn- till 2:00 am so I could see what Jacob did that was so terrible?  Do I still think Jacob is hot and I'm okay with that, yet slightly grossed out at his actions in said book?  Am I the last one on earth to jump on the "Twilight" band wagon after years of Kristin and Kelly filling me in?  Will Kristin be coming down from Moses Lake to take me to the opening day of "Eclipse" when it comes out?  Am I now a Twilight and Mary Kay fan?  Do I think you should contact Kelly for all your skin care/make up needs?  Do I look excited in this picture???????  Are you so very glad that this post is over?  

Simply....

YES !!!!!!!
 

Photo: June 10, 2010 Thursday night :)



      

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Do I just love you to death? YES!!!