We spent Thanksgiving at Matt's parents house with lots of family. We had a delicious meal and way too much Strawberry-Jello pie afterwards. Dessert is my favorite part you know. Grandma Betty's clues of an "asp" during our rousing game of Taboo were HILARIOUS! Grandpa Mike's clues for a "train conductor" were also extremely funny. Good times, Good times.
Aunt Cindy, cousin's Connor and April, Grandma Betty, us Jackie, Mike Cherie and the Tinsley's stopping in made up quite the houseful. I loved every minute of it! I even made them all play the Cowdell Family famous game of "Rabbit." Hee, hee.This is Ren's cool mohawk I let him do the day after Thanksgiving when Els, Ren and I went to the movies. We watched Disney's new movie "Tangled." Disney definitely redeemed themselves with that hit. We thought it was wonderful.
(Enjoying a fire after we got home. Me like fuego!)
And of course we had to hit Black Friday the next morning at Sunnyside's Wal-mart. Jackie, Matt and I make quite the team. I think it's fun to enjoy watching the insanity of people shopping. We picked up a few things but mostly just went for the memories.
I love having family sleepovers at the Morrow's. I love being surrounded by people I love. I am so thankful for family this Thanksgiving and the wonderful blessings of peace, health and the Gospel.
No comments:
Post a Comment