4.12.2011

24 Hours


       With Matt working 6 days a week during busy season, he gets EXHAUSTED. As a recharge/boost Matt and I jaunted off to Portland for a quick 24 trip to just breathe and relax and spend the day together.  We left after he got off work on Saturday and came back the next night, April 10th.  Matt was so sweet and booked us a FABULOUS room at "The Vintage Plaza."  One of  the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in!  It was perfect for a little "R and R" and wonderful time with my Honey.

 Did I mention the Chandeliers in the elevator?  Wowie.

The next day we journeyed to THE PITTOCK MANSION.  Matt and I both love historic sites, so this one was an A+. It was beyond gorgeous and quite amazing to find out what they had already invented and used back in the early 1900s....that is if you were rich and famous.  If you're ever in Portland you have to go here.  We highly recommend this architectural, historical, beautiful wonder.

And that my friends, was our splendidly wonderful 24 hour vacation.
 April 9-10, 2011
Portland, Oregon get-a-way.

1 comment:

Cozy Blue Photography said...

OOOH fun!! That place does look cool! I love getaways with the hubby. Nice to reconnect and have some time to yourselves. :O)