7.18.2012

Family of 4 in the Great Outdoors

We're back Mother Nature.....to La Wis Wis campground once again!

 Panorama of the campground
site B-1

 Night 1 of camping.  We love the Campfire and making smore's!

Bike riding, hiking, waterfall trails, picnicing, pretty daisies for Momma, kids stealing our air mattress while Matt and I stayed up playing cards, the Blue Water Hole,  Phase 10/Go Fish/Skip-bo, Uno, camp fire cooking, discovering hidden streams and creeks, spending a magical weekend at our favorite place La Wis Wis campground!

Goofy Mommy


 The Blue Hole is always fun to visit.  We LOVED having our bikes with us for the first time.  Rode our bikes all over and climbed up the hill on the bikes and zoomed down them super fast.  The water was sooooo cold.  But we loved it anyway.

 CHEESE!  I never tire of taking pictures and making us pose a million times with the timer. :)
                                   Silly faces!                                                              My sweet campers.

*Sigh....I heart camping.*
Friday July 13- Sunday July15th
Summer Fun 2012



2 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

*Sigh. I am jealous of your great outdoors. Ours looks nothing like this. Such beautiful greens and rich browns. We may have to move north. :)

Cozy Blue Photography said...

Love all the pics, Alicia! We'll have to try La Wis Wis next year. Maybe Honey Badger reunion?? LOOK!! A campfire!! What's that?? :O)