What? No! It can't be! My sweet Lorenzo is officially a teenager? CRAZY! Yup, he turned 13 on March 9th, 2013 a Saturday. He had an "epic" (Ren's favorite word) birthday party-sleepover the night before. It consisted of pizza dinner, treats, cake, VIDEO GAMES, crazy bread, night games outside, little sleeping, VIDEO GAMES, more food, more cupcakes, present time, did I mention VIDEO GAMES? Lorenzo declared it the best birthday party ever. Pat on the back for Matt and I. Pat, pat. I love how the new house is set up with a separate family room for the kids to play in so that when they have a sleepover, it does not affect my sleep. Nor the cleanliness of the rest of the house. Yay, pretty new house!
His Posse
Does he look more grown up already????
The bowling pro. We went bowling and out to IHOP with the Morrow fam on his official B-day.
See? He's not too grown up....yet!
HAPPY 13th Birthday "THE BOY!"
March 9, 2013
P.S. The next day, March 10th he gave his first talk in Sacrament Meeting. I could not have been prouder. He's an amazing remarkable young man. We love you so much Ren!
P.S. The next day, March 10th he gave his first talk in Sacrament Meeting. I could not have been prouder. He's an amazing remarkable young man. We love you so much Ren!
No comments:
Post a Comment