
Hello Everybody! Welcome to the wonderful, magical world of Morrow Land!!! Okay, okay, so it's not ALWAYS wonderful and magical but it is thrilling and fun and one heck of a roller coaster ride. There are times when your stomach may drop, you can't stop laughing from pure joy, or you might close your eyes and hope for the dizziness to end. We'd like to pay tribute to the real Tomorrow Land in beloved Disneyland, and hope that someday ALL our dreams (and yours) can come true.... hey, I'd settle for just a FEW of them coming true. So here's to new beginnings and a wonderful world of fun and adventure. Here we go! This is Morrow Land.... starring Matt, Alicia, Lorenzo and Elsie, the Morrow/Harris family. Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride! Oh, and one more thing, please keep your hands and arms inside at all times, for your personal safety of course. And remember, "Have a magical day!" (favorite one liner from sis-in-law Amber! You tell 'em girl!)
4 comments:
You are adorable. What a cute opening to your blog.
I can't wait to read all about what is happening with you and your family. I feel like we don't talk as often as we should and this will help keep me up to date! You have such a sweet family.
Hey! Thanks for the fun game night last night and tell Matt thanks for letting us take over the house. Can't wait to see what you post next! Love ya!
I didn't even make the connection to "morrow" being your last night. I thought it was simply a tribute to Disneyland! Duh!
I love rides!
Post a Comment