8.20.2009

Need a Plummer?

Not the kind of plumber for your flushing toilet issues but the kind of Plummer that is a life long friend! Kristin Plummer has been one of my best friends *pause-- (I said one of them, stop being offended...good job. I love you all.)--- since we moved here to Kennewick. I met her in 2005 and the kiddos and her and I became good friends fast. We have had so many adventures together. Her and her hubby Aaron are amazing, outgoing and fun as heck. Kristin has been with me through think and thin, good and bad and happy-happy times too. Her 4 boys Noah, Brady, Reagan and Emmett are adorable and I feel like they're my boys too. Especially baby Emmett!!! Well, sad to say the Plummers had to go on a 3 year "vacation" to Moses Lake leaving our ward and neighborhood and me and the gang heart broken and lost with out them. Kelly is calling it a vacay not a move so we can encourage them to move back some day. Aaron just finished police academy and I deem them both an award for braving the battles of their separation and learning experience. I consider myself blessed beyond words to be some of their best friends. I love you Kristin and miss you like crazy! I need a PLUMMER!!!! Does anybody else? (Come visit soon!) And just for you Kristin: "I know!" said in a Monica voice from Friends.


Noah and Lorenzo: best friends like their Mama's


My Baby Emmett, er I mean Kristin's baby Emmett

Reagan and Brady age 3 and 6. Brady is so darn sweet and Regan always has a hug for me and asks, "Where's Matt?" which Matt loves to hear.


Aren't they so cute? Officer Aaron Plummer and his smokin hot wife, Kristin.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Awww! Aren't u just the sweetest! I'm missin' me some Morrow/Harris hugs! Love u guys tons! We will plan a visit down to T-C soon! And next summer we'll lure u up here with the waterpark again! Love your guts! "I KNOW!"