We went camping for the first time ever!!!!!!! I told everybody that once I go camping on my own I will officially be a grown up....maybe. It was amazing and I'm dying to go back again. Camp La Wis Wis was our location of choice. Matt went there when he was a kid and had many fond memories. He claims "the Blue Hole" we swam and threw rocks in was much bigger. I think maybe he's just bigger. ;). We cooked, played, swam, hiked, slept, explored, laughed, snacked all of it. Being in the mountains and forest is such a peaceful feeling. I love camping! So if anybody needs a camping buddy family, call on us!
3 comments:
I can't believe this is your first time camping! I love how peaceful it is and it helps me relax and get my priorities straight. I am so glad that you had a good time. We just got back from campint near Lake Tahoe and had a blast.
I'm so glad you got to go! You know I love camping,too.My Mom always hated it & we never got to go,but I swore when I got married I would go all the time.Yeah for camping,I just love the outdoors.Janette used to go camping a lot too.Love ya,Mom
You have some beautiful camping spots near you... way better then my options for camping here. Take advantage of them. And try not to bury any bras without me. :)
Post a Comment