7.28.2009

Crazy Cowdell Family


Anybody ever get homesick? But, homesick for your family you grew up with. Not the family you have now created. I love my husband, son and daughter very much. But some days I miss my "old" family soooo much it hurts. And some days I think these thousands of miles between us are good for the soul. You know, absence makes the heart grow fonder? Well, tonight is one of those nights that I miss them like crazy. And so to you crazy Cowdell bunch, here's my shout out to you. Miss you guys! (Take note of this post....it's rare for some siblings to actually miss each other. Guess I'm feeling mushy. Must be the effect of being an only girl with 3 brothers.)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Awww...we miss you too. Take care of yourself, we hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Alicia, We miss you,too.So much has happened lately that I miss you more than ever.I love you so much & think of you often.Love & hugs,Mom