8.26.2010

The Inventor

My kids LOVE to play. Some of their favorite things are not toys at all. The trees out front, sticks they can widdle, rocks, chains used for the dog, card board boxes, duct tape, Popsicle sticks, pillows/cushions/towels/ blankets and the list goes on.

Creative, ingenious and inventive. Els came up with this creation yesterday (August 25, 2010- Wednesday).

Her very own hammock.

All you need is a long, strong chain, couple of tall trees, and an old beach towel your Mom will let you use.


Voila!!!! Hours of fun! I'm so proud of my little inventor. Watch out MacGyver, Elsie Harris is in town!

2 comments:

Jonathon and Amanda said...

What a smart kid. Looks like fun. Nellie had so much fun she talks about all of you every day and wants to know when she can go back.

Jaime Lynne said...

First, I love how creative and imaginative your kids are. And second, I love that you know how to spell "Voila." :)