10.28.2010

Oh no you didn't!

Elsie came home with this story about her day at school. She told me a boy was mean to her at recess. I asked why and what happened. This is the scoop.

Els: I saw these boys playing pass with a football at recess. I went up and asked, "Can I play?"
Boy: No.
Els: But you have to let me play. It's the rules if somebody wants to play with you at recess you have to let them.
Boy: No we don't. Not at this school.
Els: Yes you do.
Boy: Okay....you can play if you can throw the ball farther than me. (He of course thinks it's impossible for this silly GIRL to be able to play football better than him.)

And now my favorite part....

He throws the football as far as he can.

Elsie's turn.

She throws the football..... way farther than he did!!!!!!

Sheepishly he said, "Okay, you can play."

Ha, ha, ha!!! Take that boy! My girl's got game! I'm sure he was shocked. Maybe thinking, "Oh no she didn't." Yes she did!!! My star athlete Els sure showed him!
So proud of my rock star!!!

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

Cozy Blue Photography said...

That's AWESOME!! Way to go, Elsie!! :O)