My Hot Honey turned 35 on Sunday November 7, 2010. Yup 35!!! That's how old grownups are right? Wowie. This is the man who rescued me and swept me off my feet and came along for this whirl wind adventure with the kids and I called life. He makes me feel alive and happy and encourages me to keep going and keep trying and for gosh sakes never give up! He even took us to Disneyland this year! I hope I never forget all our special times in case I accidentally get ornery and obnoxious and argumentative with him. (Never happens though.) Here's pics from the day:
I loved having a special family time on Matt's B-day. Matt's great day consisted of: delicious Olive Garden, Morrow Fam visiting, "Hot 35 Matt" Birthday cake with Red Hots and cherry frosting and lots of candy, presents, cake from work, and lots of hugs and love. I love you Matt! We love you Daddy Matt! You're da man (even if you're old...).

1 comment:
Happy birthday, Matt! You are a man I respect and admire. And also, your wife looks super hot in that first photo! :)
I love all four of you!
Post a Comment