3.10.2011

The BOY is ELEVEN!!!! ----March 9, 2011

Lorenzo Jacob Harris aka Ren, turned 11 this year!  Happy Birthday Ren on March 9th!  I cannot believe it.  In only one year he'll be old enough to get the Aaronic Priesthood and pass the Sacrament.  He's graduated from Cub Scouts and is no in 11 year old scouts.  Already had his first Camp Out!  Its a whole new world for him. 
I've decided that Ren being 11 and Els being 9 are 2 of my mostest favoritist years for the kids to be.  They're old enough to be sufficient in some areas, yet young enough to not be overcome by the craziness of the worldly ways.  Well Mr. Lorenzo has had a fabulous year being in 5th grade and now being 11.  He keeps getting taller bit by bit but is still stuck on his foods and lean mean muscle and skin and bones.  For his special day this year I brought him lunch at school. :0) then we did gift time talking with Daddy Matt and later Grandma and Grandpa over the phone getting the play by play.  That evening the Morrows all got together for some delicious Olive Garden- this is Ren's favorite because he devours the BREADSTICKS!  After dinner we came on home to do more gifts and have....

The DONUT CAKE!  This is my latest greatest invention.  Ren LOVES donuts, especially glazed and maple, so I concocted this donut cake in his honor.  Just now looking through these pictures with me as I'm about to blog them he said, "Man, those donuts look good.  I wish I had one of those cakes again!"  See, I'm a hit! 
Our Lorenzo is oober into NERF guns these days and the NERF gun was the highlight of his Birthday Loot.  I think Grandma Cherie's car video game (that I don't know the name of...Ren will inform me later) was a close second. ;)  We love you Mr. Lorenzo!  Thanks for being such an amazing son!!!



Alicia and Matt at the Olive Garden

 Sawyer loved helping open presents too....so excited!


Opening Gifts...


The Birthday boy and his DONUT cake!!!

No comments: