On January 17th we went to a Tri-city Americans (AMS) Hockey game! They played Seattle and won! We went as a family to a hockey game a few years ago. The kids weren't as in to it or understood the game that well. This time it was especially enjoyable! They even went down to the glass to be up close to the players as they body slammed "checked" each other against the wall. It's a crazy sport if you ask me, but very fun to watch. I think I actually cheered for a fight to break out! Who am I? Elsie want to play hockey now and asked me to find a girls team for her to be on. I encouraged regular ice skating??? No way Mom. Hockey! Ren loved it too but is not willing to be body slammed continuously. He'll stick with soccer. I've never loved watching sports. But I love watching live games, and especially like watching them with people I love! Go AMS!
1 comment:
My boys have been taking hockey lessons. I don't know what I was thinking-- hockey is worse than football! But we do have a pond they can skate on and play hockey in the winter, so I guess I get to go with it. It's been fun to watch them fall in love with the sport. Now we are decorating the boys' room in hockey. I'm glad that you had a good time!
Post a Comment