On February 14, 2012 we had a sweet little Valentines night together as a family. We do a family "Heart Day" date night on V-Day and then a date night for Matt and I later on. This year the kids Valentines request from Matt and I was....HOT WHEELS! They picked out some SUPER COOL cars and of course Army Men too. That's how these kids like "Love Day." Forget flowers or chocolates, TOYS please!
We all gave each other sweet Valentine cards of course.
Matt was so sweet and surprised me with beautiful pink flowers, cuddly teddy bear, and the box of cards from Costco I've been eyeing! He in return got a Blu-ray movie and Lovey/Dovey card with lots of mushy writing. For our date night, IHOP! One of the favorite restaurants around here because we ALL love pancakes! I love my sweet family! I hope you had a fabulous "Yay for Love" day too.
Isn't my Sweetie so kind?!? I LOVE getting flowers!!!
It was 4 years ago on Valentine's Day that Matt proposed! Awww. I love this day.
Goofy kids. Gotta love the sugary syrup of IHOP to make them happy on "Love Day."
2-14-2012 Tuesday night
MERRY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

1 comment:
I LOVE that there are so many LOVELY things and LOVELY people in your life. Happy Valentine's Day my dear friend.
Post a Comment