6.08.2012

Grandma Kittie Laurece Cowdell



I told Grandma that I was going to hug her and hold her and put her in my pocket to take her home.  I want so badly to ease her heart and grief.  She's still my sweet happy Grandma,  but their is a loss in our lives and an obvious void in her. a sense of sorrow.  I know time will help but I wish today I could help her glow come back just a smidge.  She's so darn loving and lovable! I wish I could wave a wand and poof, she'd be mini, fit in my pocket and I could play all day long with my Grandma.

 
The kids and I talked with her about our invisible shrinking gun.  We'd shrink her and maybe my two Aunts- Aunt Judy and Aunt Loraine. Then heck, lets mail ourselves to Hawaii after we get back home to Washington!  We could bring Matt and the kids, have a big ol' party! Yes, I want to put my Grandma in my pocket and take her home.I love you so much Grandma!  Forever and ever and ever and ever.......
We're working on that pocket contraption Grandma, don't worry!

Tizzy and Grandma
May 28th, 2012
St. George, Utah

No comments: