Happy 33rd Birthday!
I was a very lucky girl to enjoy three B-day celebrations this year. A few of my favorite girlies were sweet enough to help celebrate my Birthday with planning a little Girls Night Out. We enjoyed: delicious Olive Garden, a scrumptious Birthday cake from OG, bowling/what in the world is this kind of "disco" bowling, and yummy Oreo cupcakes made by Tiff back at my house. Sara got me the tiara, which I "reluctantly" wore all night. They put up with my constant need to capture the moment with my snapshots. Everybody was a good sport when the bowling alley turned into the "great and spacious building" (We are not in 1995 anymore!). Tiffany makes the best desserts and did so despite her yucky cold. My friends are fantastic! I got phone calls and texts and Birthday cards and hugs and gifts and Facebook posts and cake for the whole Birthday weekend. Thank you to everybody who took the time to remember lil ol' me.
Olive Garden
BOWLING-A-Rama
LOVE YOU GIRLS!
Thanks for the party!!!!!
-May 31, 2012-
Thursday night, my Birthday Eve


1 comment:
Oh my gosh, ha ha ha ha, love the pics!! I'm dying at Kelly's face in the first group of pictures. LOL!! I love all our "sexy" faces. LOL!! What a great night that was. Thanks for being born and being fabulous so we could have a rockin' party and celebrate YOU! <3
Post a Comment