A few other Mom's in the neighborhood and myself got together this fall to do our Mommy-taught-homebase preschool for our little ones. We're using the Learning Box curriculum which has been fantastic. They send you everything you need for the month including all art project materials. We each take a turn teaching in our own home. I was up first!
Sawyer, Sage, Angel, Mia and Sophia.
Our 5 little preschoolers.
Teaching 5 preschoolers was loads of fun, hard work and thankfully only a month long!.
I won't need to teach again for a few more months. I've loved watching Sawyer grow in his love of cutting, writing, following rules, playing games, listening, learning and getting along with 3 other cute little girls. Sage participated in school when I taught preschool at our house, but will stay home with me when Sawyer goes to the other homes.
Sawyer, Sage, Angel, Mia and Sophia.
Our 5 little preschoolers.
Teaching 5 preschoolers was loads of fun, hard work and thankfully only a month long!.
I won't need to teach again for a few more months. I've loved watching Sawyer grow in his love of cutting, writing, following rules, playing games, listening, learning and getting along with 3 other cute little girls. Sage participated in school when I taught preschool at our house, but will stay home with me when Sawyer goes to the other homes.
No comments:
Post a Comment