4.06.2009

BuNk BeDs, WAHOO!!!

Lorenzo got bunk beds for his birthday this year. He's been begging for this special item for years. He and Els had grand adventures planned and schemed years ago I'm sure for their beloved bunk bed times. We found them on Craig's List for a decent price which also included 2 mattresses. During all of Spring Break they played on them, in them around them and had sleepovers every night. They are technically Ren's, but he's very good at sharing with Elsie..... most of the time. Matt seems to think I'm living my childhood through my kids. Weird I know, okay so it's true at times. I did hang out on them for a while when the kids were in school the day after we set them up but don't tell the kiddos okay? I never had bunk beds or shared a room since I am the only girl of 3 brothers. Some times my little brother Jon would let me share his bunk beds but I never had my own. I know, I'm so deprived. So here they are in all their glory.... the bunk beds. Oh, and we kept Ren's old mattress for house guests. This way the kids can be in one room and 2 people can stay in Elsie's room. (Hint, Hint family in Utah!!!) The simple joys of childhood.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual you are so funny!But I loved the bunkbeds& I have that same lamp in my room,how's that for funny?They look like great bed's & I'm sure you'll have lot' of fun times with them.Love & kisses& hugs to all.Love,Mom

MadMama said...

That's awesome Ren got bunkbeds! Nothing more fun for slumber partys. :)