6.07.2009

What Do You Do When You Turn.....30????

Laugh. Who gets this old? Aren't I supposed to be grown up by now? Monday, June 1st, 2009....seriously 30 already?

Get a surprise visit from my Mom and Dad all the way from Utah!!!
Birthday brunch with some of my closest and most fabulous friends! I loved it guys. Thank you for pulling it off and celebrating the big day with me and for me. Loved those pancakes and maple butter syrup. Mmmmm. Anytime chicas. You guys rock!


Hugs and kisses from my main men and hilarious cards from Ren, Els and Matt. They know me well!

Cards, cards, cards. If you know Alicia, you know a card is all I need. I love them!


Fun with Elsie and Ren in the pool! Did I mention Matt got me a pool! Love those Elsie/Mommy funny faces.

Wahoooo! Matt gave me a pool!!!!!!!! Oh ya baby, summer fun in the sun. Oh, and did I say a pool? Yes, I'm a wee bit excited for it. I love the water even if its freezing and not huge or in ground POOL. It's just what I wanted. Thanks Matthew Levi!


Out to dinner for some excellent food at the Olive Garden.

Whew! Look at those candles. Count them folks. 30!!!! And a special Baskin Robbins Ice cream cake, my favorite.

A few days with my Mom and Dad and lots of gifts and spoiling by them.

I love my family and friends. This truly was one of the best birthdays ever. Thanks everybody!!!! I loved the presents, cards, birthday shout out's in online world, phone calls, everything. Sometimes you don't always feel special and important. But this birthday reminded me that I am. Thank you friends and family! Wow, 30 huh? Here we go!!!!!! My 3 favorite accomplishments at age 30 are: Lorenzo, Elsie and my dear husband Matt. I'd say that's a pretty good life. Love you 3. This is my first birthday being married to my Matthew. I'm so darn lucky. Yay me. What a guy! p.s. A great way to make people say "Happy Birthday" to you is say it first to them. They'll catch on. It worked for me all day long. Yay for 30. I got to say "yay me" all day long and I enjoyed it. It's official, I've joined the ranks. Watch out world....

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Alicia. It looks like you had a wonderful day.

Necia said...

It looks like you had a great birthday! So glad that joining the rest of the ranks in the 30's wasn't too painful! Tell your parents that I said hello.

MadMama said...

Happy Birthday cousin! You are so blessed to have such an awesome family! Love ya!