5.20.2009
Well, Mom......
I was talking to Elsie the other day....nothing big, just the whole "What's up with you child? Where did my sweet Elsie go?" Matt and I were commiserating about her new and improved sassy self while Els was sitting up to the counter. Elsie listened and informed us her reason for acting this way lately. "Well, Mom..... I'm just 'noxious' like you were as a kid." What the? I laughed so hard because she was so serious and thought that was the best explanation ever. I told her, "The word is not 'noxious' but obnoxious. O B noxious." "Oh" she stated and thought. "Well then I'm "O B noxious." Still laughing I told her not "O B noxious, OBnoxious." She finally got it right....obnoxious. Matt and I could not stop laughing. Crazy kid. Now I know. She's just being "noxious" like I was. Hilarious!
Labels:
funny Elsie moments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
very cute!
She really cracks me up!
Post a Comment