5.19.2009

Of Course I Do....

Elsie is on a roll these days. Here is her latest "funny Elsie moment." Matt was trying to get the gifts wrapped for Mother's Day. He got all the stuff out and presents ready to go, then said to Lorenzo and Elsie, "Does anybody know how to wrap a present?" To which Elsie quickly replied. "Of course I do! I'm a WOMAN!" Freaking hilarious! I love my daughter. She makes me smile. Good to know she knows who she is. Watch out world, she's a woman!!!!

4 comments:

Jaime Lynne said...

OK, that is hilarious. Tell Elsie I plan to use that line in the future and I will give her full credit. ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!

Kristin said...

Watch out world! That is too funny! She definitely has a mind of her own!

Anonymous said...

At least she knows her role as a woman