I stumbled upon a website with funny stories about peoples grumblings and terrible experiences. They are written with just a few sentences that get to the point and are HiLaRiOuS. I want a place to rant about the dumb stuff that happens to me or even stuff that I do to myself. So instead of reading stories that don't always have the best "language content" and moral themes I thought I'd start my own little ranting section and call it..... "What the......" umm, not sure. What the "Deal?" or What the "Heck" or What the "Hey" or What the.... Well, you get the idea. So if you have any contributions to this rant section, email me or leave me a comment and maybe we can all have a good laugh together. Here's my "What the Deal?" for today.
I got a call from a counselor at my doctor's office saying I need to make an appointment with her. My name has slipped through the cracks all these years and I have to see a counselor now in order for me to continue with my regular doctor and stay at this "very dumb but only thing my insurance covers" place. The counselor, we'll call her "Betty," put me on hold so she could check and see when I could come in to see her and my doctor, back to back. I waited, and waited. Then Mr. "I hate my job and should not be in customer service/mental health services and am always ornery and short with people" picked up the line. We'll call him "Neil". He says "(Name of business)." Me: I'm on hold for Betty. Him: She's in a meeting. I can give you her voicemail. Me: Ummm, no I was just talking to her. She called me and I'm on hold for an appointment." Him: She's in an appointment with a client. It started at 11:00. (The time is 11:04). I can put you through to her voicemail. CLICK. He puts me to her voicemail with out even letting me talk again. I leave a message bewildered and confused. But it's classic Neil. We've had run ins before. Maybe he JUST needs a hug. Who knows. But I hung up the phone muttering to myself and shaking my head, "What the Deal????" Seriously people. What the Deal?
1 comment:
Alicia,You are always so funny,you really need to write a book or be on T.V., it would be hilarious!Loved all the new pictures.Love you lots.Come see me soon.Loved your e-mail,too. Love,love you,Mom
Post a Comment