My children are really great at playing together most of the time. I'm so glad of that!!!! My Elsie loves doing the rough and tumble stuff. Being outside, climbing trees, getting dirty, playing sports, all that good stuff. And at times Ren will do "girlie" stuff with Els. Though she prefers not to be a girlie girl sometimes she surprises me. This picture says it all. They found these Butterfly wings when going through some hand-me-downs and Elsie put one pair on her, and one pair on Renzo. Adorable I know. And they even stood still I could take a picture. Priceless.... Ohhhh, what sweet little kidlets.
3 comments:
Fortunately for Ren, the expression an his face also says it all.
That's great! I'll have to call you guys up next time I need a "girls" day! :)
You'll have to put that picture in the newspaper when Lorenzo turns 16...he'll love it. ;)
Post a Comment