9.10.2009

Like Mother Like Child

We are tending my Nephew Sawyer this school year three afternoons a week. The kids and I are loving him to pieces! Well, one day after I was done folding clothes the kids got this crazy idea to put their under-roos on their heads for a hat. Kind of biker kids meets "what the???" :). I have no idea where they get this from.

The three bandits! Notice Ren giving Sawyer "bunny ears."

Ren's mug shot


Elsie's mug shot with monkey lips

Oops. Oh no. How did this picture get in here? Is it possible somebody is blackmailing me? I couldn't really have done such a crazy thing as put my red bra on my head every night after the day was done during our Seattle trip just to make everybody laugh could I? Like I said before. I don't know where my kids get these crazy ideas!

2 comments:

Necia said...

You crack me up-- what a fun mom!

Anonymous said...

Tell the truth now Alicia, you run around with your bra on your head all the time, don't you! You are such a fun person and I sure enjoy your blog!