Almost every day I ask Lorenzo if he ate all of his lunch. He likes to eat the snacks, probably the applesauce but doesn't always eat his cheese sandwich. Since he's a hard one to feed as it is, it's imperative that the little man eat his sandwich. Man can not live by Wheat Chex alone. Last week I asked him the same question about eating all his lunch. He told me he did. But as I unpacked his lunch box this is what I found:
The crust leftover from a perfectly eaten middle of a cheese sandwich.
I found it laughable. He's so particular even when eating . And of course Ren would be the kid who puts the crust back in the container to make it look nice and neat. Funny kid. I'm trying to get him to actually eat his crust, but I'm pretty sure I'm losing that battle. Crust or no Crust?
3 comments:
If I were you, I would just cut the crust off. That way there would be more of the sandwich left for him to eat! Pick your battles!
That's so funny. I reminds me of my little brother. He still doesn't eat the crust and he is 22.
Ahh, sweet Ren! At least he is a young man who knows what he wants!
Post a Comment