11.16.2009

Halloween 2009

We had a ton of Halloween fun this year. Elsie is the lucky recipient of her candy plus Ren's since he's not a fan of candy.
Before Halloween Ren and Elsie decided to play around and dress up as each other for a night. Here's Ren's "Girl" pic. So stinkin' cute.
Here's Super Jack! Using one of the kids' capes.
Our nephew Sawyer dressed up as Snoopy.
We went to Matt's parents house on Halloween to trick-or-treat and have a traditional hot dog/chili dinner and just be together. I love having awesome "in-laws!" Matt's 2 sister's Jackie and Kylee plus his Mom and Dad, all of them. Simply wonderful. This is Ren and cousin Sawyer with the other 2nd cousin's too.
Elsie dressed up as "Gangsta Lorenzo." WoRd! Yo! From the same night he dressed up as her.
Elsie carved her very own Jack-O-Lantern. A skull of course. Who's kid is she?

I dressed up as a "Mom with her night time face mask and bathrobe on" for Halloween day. That white face mask really starts to burn your face after a couple of hours! I think I now know what all my wrinkles will look like as I get older. Cherie was dressed up as the Tooth Fairy. What a great Mom-in law!

For the Ward Halloween Party Elsie wore her Cop costume. I think her favorite part was the toy gun. I put on Matt's Seahawks Jersey and Hat and was a Super Fan. Pigtails and Pom Poms included.















Lorenzo Trick-or-treating in Sunnyside at Grandma Cherie's and Grandpa Mike's.





"Howdy Pardner" ! Ren with his Grampa Mike.

















Here's Matt with his Cousin's son Colten. matt spent a lot of time hanging out with Colten before he moved down here when we got married. They have a sweet little bond. Colten didn't call Matt "Matt" he called him"Map." Adorable kid.

And last but not least Me! The sun even glowed through this pumpkin making it lit up. For some reason people at the gas station on the way to Sunnyside thought I looked peculiar and kept staring. Come on, It's Halloween! I'm trying harder to like this holiday so I put forth my best effort and dressed up this year. Good times. :)! Anybody else not a huge fan of the holiday but endure it for their kids?

No comments: