11.23.2009

Just Can't Wait...

Lorenzo fell asleep with his Christmas lights on and cuddled up next to our cat Violet.
They slept like that most of the night!
So stinkin' cute. All lit up in his bedroom. I told him to go to bed and fall asleep. And so he did, lights on and just as excited for Christmas as his Mama.

We put up our tree last Sunday. I know, illegal in the time line of things. But I just couldn't wait. I think Ren caught on to my excitement. I LOVE Christmas! We are going to Utah on December 22nd so I thought I'd get a head start and enjoy the tree and lights and decor for at least a month. Awww. CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:

Ange said...

Are your parents still in the neighborhood?

Anonymous said...

I think he is just like his mother.I don't know where he gets it from.Can't wait to see all of you & as of today I'm all done with all of the decorations.Just a few things here & there.Love you,Mom

Jaime Lynne said...

Reminds me of Christmas lights in your room when you were much, much younger!! I miss you!