I just L O V E getting to watch my nephew Sawyer 3 afternoons a week. Sawyers is Matt's sister Kylee's son. So while Sawyer's mom (Kylee) and dad (Bronnie) are at work, I gobble him up. He's such a bright spot in my day. I get to love him and squeeze him and shower him with hugs and kisses. We've been watching him weekly since school started in August. It's been good for the whole family. Not only am I disappointed when we don't get to play with him but the kids miss it too. Babies, something so sweet about them. Especially because I get to sleep all night long and only have to change a few diapers a few days a week. I could seriously get used to this gig. :).
Cousins: Ren and "Saw" man.
Elsie girl: my HUGE helper with Sawyer.
One afternoon in November I was giving Sawyer kisses on his cheeks and he tried to give them back. What I thought was a sweet slobbery kiss ended up with him sucking on my chin like I was his Mama! I just laughed. Too cute. Oh, the innocence of a baby. No milk there buddy. Sorry!
No comments:
Post a Comment