12.10.2009

Frankenstein



Can anybody tell me what these are pictures of? Anybody? Well if you know the happenings of the Morrow/Harris home you would know that poor Matt had his gallbladder taken out 2 days after his birthday this November. He had a giant stone lodged in his cystic duct. They discovered his fun little friend in July while he was in the hospital with pneumonia. Luckily the surgery went well at he had the best surgeon, Dr. Bowers who got that little sucker of a gallbladder out via laparoscopy. YAY! Matt was so worried that he'd be laid up in the hospital for days again. But the Doc won the battle. We called Matt "Frankenstein" for a few weeks while he was oozing with staples in his four incisions. Not for the faint of heart! Good thing I'm an avid Grey's Anatomy fan. I'm sure it prepared me for taking care of Matt's poor health these last few months and his incisions.... come on, that was a good one right? I'm so grateful he's doing better and I'm also grateful that he lets me not be the sick one lately. I adore my husband and only grow closer to him with each little battle we weather together. Love you babe!

p.s. You should have seen the kids faces when I showed them his staples. Priceless. Even let the neighbor kids have a looksie. Hilarious entertainment.

No comments: