12.10.2009

Gobble, Gobble

(disclaimer: I mistakenly left my memory card at home during Thanksgiving so I only caught a few shots of us. And none of the whole gang, darn it!!! Agh, what did we do before this constant camera era??)
For Turkey Day this year we celebrated with the Morrow's in Sunnyside at Mike and Cherie's home. All together it was: us, Matt, Alicia, Lorenzo and Elsie, Mike and Cherie, Jackie, Kylee, Bronnie, Sawyer, Grandma Betty and Matt's Uncle Dan and cousin Chad. The food was delicious. My favorite being the side dishes and desserts. Thanksgiving is the one time of year we get to see Lorenzo eat turkey, yup that's right turkey. We had a fun sleepover and didn't kill each other. That's always a plus when the family gets together right? Holidays are so funny. We love our families to death and yet sometimes there's so much drama and ups and down's, but the Morrow's are awesome and we had a great day. I'm thankful for FAMILY!!!
I'm thankful for Grandpa Mike who is always entertaining us with card tricks and stories. Ren now LOVES playing Solitaire.


What's Turkey Day with out olives on your fingers?


Blurry shot of Sawyer, Grandma Cherie and Ren



Elsie Ren and doggie Scout. She's part of the fam too. I fought it for a long time. I mean, come on, it's a dog. But Kylee and Bronnie love her and treat her like a kid. So 2 years later, I'm finally caving and I too love the dog who is "one of the family." I know, I know, what is this world coming to. Thank goodness for Sawyer!!! Who I love even more, sorry Scout. You've been dethroned.
Yup, Turkey Day. Seems like so long ago now that it's Christmas time. None the less, we enjoyed it. Thursday, November 26, 2009- Thanksgiving!

No comments: