1.09.2010

Christmas Morning (the first one)

MERRY CHRISTMAS LOVED ONES!!!!!
We celebrated our "1st" Christmas morning the Saturday before we left for Utah on December 19th. It was so fun having just us four and nobody else or thing to distract or take away from our "Family Christmas." It was a morning of fun, surprises and much happiness. Matt spoiled me with an iPhone of my very own and the piano music of "Wicked." Lorenzo got his beloved Spark Scooter and Elsie got a cool RipStik. We gave Matt the Joseph Smith Papers Volume 1 and a Glenn Beck book on tape. Also lots of other gifts but those were some of the faves. We are so blessed!!!! I love Christmas. Merry Christmas Everybody!!!

(click on the collage to make it bigger)


p.s. I also got Mario Bros for the Wii and I'm addicted! But I've almost passed it now. Wahoo!!

No comments: