Happy 2010!!!
1.06.2010
Locks of Love
A picture speaks a thousand words.....
Before....
After.....

I've ALWAYS wanted to donate my hair to Locks of Love. I've never been patient enough to let it grow long enough. Since I needed a change hair wise and have been toying with the idea of cutting it all off again like I had it in Utah, I did it. After measuring my hair I decided one morning in December to go for it. The most exhilarating part was cutting the pony tail off myself. Liberating! I loved it. After chopping it off I went to the hairstylist to have her fix it and make it even. And now, I'm getting used to not putting it in a pony tail every day and loving my free neck line. Hee, hee. Nothing like donating 10 inches of hair to kick off the New Year. Too bad my other goals are not as simple and can be achieved by one swift chop of the scissors.
Labels:
Bye Bye hair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your hair looks great! I've been trying to get enough courage to donate mine for the last three years. Just last night I told Scott I'm doing it this month. Thanks for the inspiration and the extra push!
Looks nice! I've always wanted to donate my hair too. Way to go!
You are STINKIN' awesome. I love the short hair, too!
LOVE the hair! I prefer short hair myself-- so much easier! You look awesome with it!
Post a Comment