7.15.2010

Demolition Derby Time and Happy 4th

On July 3rd we headed North to O-Town for my most favorite small town festivity. Demolition Derby Baby!!! I love them! The kids and I have been a few times but this was the first year since I've been with my Hubby that we've gone. He loved it too, thank goodness. Because I feel a 4th of July tradition coming on.



Watching the action.




I enjoyed the suckers they tossed us in between races.



Racing Baby!



Cheese.



And on the actual 4th of July we headed to Sunnyside for a BBQ with the Morrow family and day of family fun. I'm so lucky to have an awesome extended "In-Law" family. It was a wonderful Independence Day weekend. :)

1 comment:

Jaime Lynne said...

See... this is another reason why we are friends. You appreciate the beauty of a small town demolition derby. There is no comparable summer event. Glad to see you blogging something... ANYTHING!!!! :)