7.15.2010

Park Picnic and Toys R Us







We have spent a few different day trips going to Seattle this summer. During our last excursion we had lunch at the park. Sunshine, picnic lunch and a successful trip... It was great. And who wouldn't love to be with these two adorable kids?








As a special treat I let the kids pick out a toy for $10.00 from the toy store. Ren of course chose a Lego set. He was certain one giant hundred dollar Lego set would make him very happy this Christmas.

And Little Miss Elsie booked it past the girlie toys and headed to the "boy" toys. She chose an action figure GI Joe. She told me she "loves" action figures. "They're so much better than Barbies because they come with weapons. Like guns and knives and handcuffs and stuff." She discussed with me that if her other (hardly ever played with) Barbies came with Army clothes and weapons she'd play with them more... Hilarious. She cracks me up.


-Mickey Mouse Fire Truck ride inside the Toys R Us.-



-Ren and I attacking Barney.-

I love you two cute kids!!! Thanks for playing with me all summer long. I'm one lucky Momma.

No comments: