2.15.2011

It's always fun when Grandpa comes

 Elsie, my Dad, and Lorenzo---so cute.
Goofy faces!


Grandpa Kim and his Monkeys
February 7, 2011

My Dad was a lifesaver this last little while.  He traveled up from Utah TWICE in a few weeks to help us while I was in surgery both times.  After 4 ER visits and two surgeries I think the problems were solved. Lets hope so!  When I started feeling better and Grandpa had to go back to St. George, Utah the kids asked me, "Mom, why don't you get sick again and go back to the ER so Grandpa will come back up and visit?"  Nice, I'm feeling the love.  Obviously they weren't stressed or affected too much during the health problems. :)  I'm so grateful my Dad has a special relationship with them.  My mom came up too the first time but just Grandpa the second time.  They had great fun monkeying around, making paper airplanes, doing stunts and handstands, enjoying Grandpa's awesome pancakes and french toast with homemade syrup.  I wish we all lived right next door to each other.  My family and Matt's and all our dear friends.    But I don't wish to have more surgeries, just so Grandpa can come play!

No comments: