I love you Dad! Thank you for being here this past week and taking care of your little girl (me!). You are a wonderful generous man whom I deeply admire and adore. You are wonderful as a Grandpa and the kids cannot get enough of you! We will miss you so much and know that it was the Lord's hand and timing that brought you stay here and allowed you to care for us so long. Now enjoy your time back home with your Wifie! HUGS and Kisses!!!!
Alicia and Her Dad
February 8, 2011
Best Father Ever!
1 comment:
What a sweet picture of you and your daddy! If I hadn't known how sick you've been, I wouldn't have guessed because you look so good in this pic. I'm sure it's thanks to your dad for taking such good care of you. Love you, Lish! Thanks, Grandpa Kim!
Post a Comment