7.18.2011

A Camping We Will Go

C A M P I N G !!! 
July 15th, 16th and 17th, 2011
La Wis Wis Campground






















We love La Wis Wis Campground!  This is our 3rd time going there.  Matt even researched online how to survive the rainstorms we knew were coming.  We did it!  Stayed dry!  It's so beautiful there and we love bonding as a family with out distractions.  There's no cell phone signal so it forces us to stay plugged in to each other and Mother Nature.  Camping is one of my FAVORITE things to do.  I'm so happy my fam enjoys it too. :)  La Wis Wis is up White Pass almost to Packwood, WA.  The trees and mountains are gorgeous.  I love the fresh air and cool nights.  I love making s'mores,  roasting hot dogs and marshmallows and Starburst, eating tinfoil dinners and making jiffy pop over the fire.  I love laughing and acting silly, remembering high school cheers and songs and playing Target Flash Light.  I love hiking and exploring and watching my kids enjoy nature and get back to the basics.  I love the homemade pancakes on the camp stove and playing card games on wood piles.  I love being all together in the woods with no other care in the world.  Awww, CAMPING!  (And we finally get to see why Washington is called the Evergreen state.)

No comments: