Nerf. This is a word I never thought I'd use so much in all my life. I say it or hear it at least 45 times a day. Last year's obsession was Lego's. Now that the weather has turned warmer the kids are outside most of the time. Doing what you might ask? Nerf Wars! Lorenzo got a ginormous Nerf gun for his birthday and Elsie saved up her allowance to buy one too. Every time they earn money it goes straight to the toy isle at Target. We really should invest in Nerf's stock since we buy their products so much. The kids love their Nerf guns. I must admit when we play Nerf Wars for family night it is incredibly fun. Matt and I get the Buzzbee guns and Ren and Els get all the good Nerf guns they've now collected. It's the parents verses the kids....who do you think always wins???? Who cares, it's some good times. :-)
Ren and Els have now begun making Nerf home videos with their friends. Filming themselves doing war movies, they're hilarious....I mean, really super cool and realistic. No, I'm grateful they're having fun. We're blessed with two great kids, Nerf guns and all.
She's a hoot. Nerf, Nerf, Nerf...who knew?
-Pictures taken April 8, 2011-
-Pictures taken April 8, 2011-
2 comments:
Click, Click, Click, Click!!! You've been NERFED!!! ooooh My favortie sound when I walk in the door, or not to mention trying to drive down the road. Gotta love our kids!!
Matt
That is quite the gun! I like the deflector shield part. AWESOME!! :O)
Post a Comment