Me and "my baby" Mr. Sage
Sawyer is so cute and curious and loves to babble in his own sweet Sawyer language. He's gotten so busy- busy and longs to do everything with the big kids. I love watching him grow and discover life. He LOVES being outside. Little Sage is such a content happy baby. A perfect little brother since Sawyer's so busy these days. Aw man, I could just eat him up. I wasn't sure how I'd do with 2 little ones again so close in age. It's been a long time since I was in baby land. But I did it and I loved it....once I got used to having two. Now that it's summer and Kylee's home, I miss 'em like crazy! Don't worry, I plan on smooching them all the time this summer, just not every day. I'm honored to be their babysitter/nanny/Auntie and love on them all day during school time. They're pretty sweet nephews all due to their amazing Momma and Dad. Kylee is wonderful and does this parenting thing like there's nothing to it! I put in one request to Kylee before school starts next year...Could she please have Sawyer potty trained before then?
Cousins: Elsie, Sage, Lorenzo and Sawyer
May 2011
1 comment:
Awww...so sweet! We are so lucky to have such a fun, loving, & attentive Auntie to play with them!
Post a Comment