1.24.2011

The Derby of Pinewood 2011

On your mark...
Get set...
GO!!!


and the 3rd place winner is......
 Drum roll please....

 I hope it's me, I hope it's me, I hope it's me...

 I WON!!!!

Way to go Ren!  This was Ren's 3rd and final Pine Wood Derby as a cub scout.  Every year he's improved.  I was always pleased and admired him for being a good sport and doing most of the work himself.  Sometimes those silly Dad's out there go over kill and "help make" their kids cars TOO MUCH!  But every year Ren and Daddy Matt have tried hard and done their best to have a great car, great time, and great memories too.  

(Unfortunately Matt and I were not there for this years Pine Wood Derby...I was busy having emergency surgery on the cyst.  But that's for another post. :)  Thank you to Grandma Cherie, Grandpa Mike and Elsie for taking care of things on the Derby side of life.  Ren was in good hands.)

Way to go LoRENzo!!!!!!!

January 18, 2011
Tuesday night

No comments: