1.02.2011

Meet Oliver

Over Christmas break Elsie got to have her class pet, Oliver the hamster, come and stay with us.  She was waaaay excited!  I had hamsters growing up and knew they were fun, but also came with very stinky cages!  It was fun to see the kids all excited with him.  They built him Lego houses and tunnels.  I liked holding and playing with him too.  Matt however, was fine to just watch us enjoy the little critter.  After 2 happy weeks at our home we were all ready to give him back. :)  There should be a rent to buy option with all pets.  If I could just rent a pet for 2 weeks to show the kids how much work they are and let the newness wear off, then I wouldn't feel guilty or harassed for not buying them every animal they desire!  Let's invent that!



Night Night Oliver!  Thanks for coming to stay.

No comments: