Matt played trumpet in the Mid-Columbia Musical Theater's Cinderella play this year. On top of his hectic "busy season" at work he decided to show his mad skills and join the production. Who needs sleep? Not Super Matt! I never used to pay much attention to the band in a musical or play. Since I liked to be seen on stage by singing or acting, the orchestra/band was just the background. Now that I'm married to a Master Trumpeteer, I know how amazing the "background' is. With out them, the show would be NOTHING! I'm so proud of my man. He's amazing! The kids and I along with Mike, Cherie, Jackie and Kylee all went and enjoyed the musical together. I yelled "Go Matt" while others were clapping for the actors. I tried to pick out his specific trumpet in the music but I'm not that talented.
Good job Sweets!
(We now have all the Cinderella songs stuck in our heads still.)
March 31, 2012
Saturday night
No comments:
Post a Comment