4.26.2012

Mommy Needs a TIME OUT!

Every Mommy needs a TIME OUT!  This year I shared a fabulous weekend with 5 of my most fabulous favorite friends and enjoyed "Time Out for Women" in Spokane, Washington.

Not only did we enjoy the uplifting messages and words of encouragement at the conference, but we had a rainbow of emotions and promptings and emotions that left us exhausted and refreshed all at once.  I loved feeling the spirit and learning how to be a better Mom, Wife and Friend.  I loved laughing and singing and goofing off with the "Fab 6" during three wonderful days away from home.  Our husbands were rockstars and took care of our children and homes while we were away.  My friends were kind enough to put up with my craziness and even played a fabulous prank on me Sunday morning!  (Youtube video link following.)
One of our funny moves all weekend was pretending we were in "Glamor Shots/Cover Girl" and striking a pose.  Kristin was the all time best model.

 
Glamor Girls!
Sara, Tiffany, Dyana, Kristin, Me and Kelly 


Our amazing hotel had a man who would shine your shoes!  Kelly took advantage of the service.  We all giggled while she did so because we are that mature.  Don't judge.


There she is, Mrs. Glamor Shot herself.  Kristin!!!


The conference was Friday night and all day Saturday.  We enjoyed speakers and music by John Bytheway, Hilary Weeks, Michael Wilcox, Chris Belcher to name a few.



That's right!  I made them pose for a picture in the pool.  I'm awesome like that.....wow, the pool.  We were WAY too hyper by this point.  Completely exhausted and cried out lead to delirium I think.  The British accent, Kelly's walrus impression, and pool boy believing we were from England were some of the highlights.



Jazz Hands!  It's amazing what a time out can do to refresh the soul.  We couldn't wait to leave and go on the trip.  Then by the end we couldn't wait to get home and hug our families and share with them all we had learned and the fun memories we made.

I love you Fabulous 6!  TIME OUT 2013 get ready for some fun!!!!




Did I mention the bra on my head tradition I do in hotels at night?  My friends were amused..... :)


Love you girls!
Remember, every women deserves a Time Out.  Hopefully you're lucky enough to share it with five of your most fabulous friends. 


April 20-22, 2012

1 comment:

Cozy Blue Photography said...

HA HA HA HA HA!! Had so much fun!! :O) Can't wait for next year!! Bloody 'ell, I love you!! :O)