Mother's Day began with a surprise breakfast from my 3 favorite people. Els was the waitress, Ren and Matt were the cooks. Matt impressed Elsie with his mad cooking skills of bacon on the griddle instead of the microwave like Mom does. Her new favorite food. The kids invented "Cute Cut Cakes" which are pancakes cut out with cookie cutters! I had a rough night so they let my sleep in first, then surprised me with this sweet and delicious act of love.
Check out that cute menu!

Sunday morning they showered my with hugs, kisses, cards (my favorite gift to get!)
and a pretty painting by Els.
They gave me exactly what I wanted with blossoms of flowers!
Saturday afternoon they carefully planted my beautiful flowers and even helped clean up the mess.
I love being a Mommy to my 2 beautiful children. I am so grateful to be their Momma. My husband's pretty swell too! By the way, all of the flower pictures are taken by Elsie. :)
Happy Mother's Day!
May 13, 2012


1 comment:
You're a great mom, Lic. With great kids. Love the flowers!
Post a Comment