SuNsHiNe RoCkS!!!!
I am so happy the sun was shining today. That's 4 days in a row people (If you count the little bit on Sunday then it makes 5 days in a row. I'm saying 4 just to be safe.) I am so THANKFUL for sunshine!!!! So even though the entire world didn't just stop and suddenly become exalted and full of charity and love..... the sun is out and it made me smile.
I'm also glad that we found a very competent amazing family doctor today. Been stuck with a goober bobber the entire time we lived here and today we got in to see and meet Dr.Steele. He actually listened to us and our symptoms and believed us and did not have a God complex like so many physicians somehow end up with. Matt was glad that here in Tri-cities we have the latest technology and that if you look you can find knowledgeable doctors. Information that would have been helpful yesterday. Name that movie? Anyone??? So yup, some of us are sick (that'd be Matt and me a little bit) but we're trudging along. I hope a good night's rest will help me feel up to par for the weekend playtime. I love sleep in Saturdays!!!!
Let's hope my positive thinking will help me pull out of this funk. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. =).
SuNsHiNe!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Is it pathetic that I am jealous of your rain?! If I could, I would blow our sunshine your way so you would have cheery, sunny days 363 days a year like we do. Love you!
Wedding Singer! Love that one.
Ahh! Keolani beat me to it! Love the sunshine. Noah commented yesterday, "Mom, I'm happier today and you're not yelling at me." Nice. I then suggested that because the sun has been out, we've all been a lot nicer to each other. Let's hope it continues!
Post a Comment