11.26.2011

Breaking Dawn

Yes, I've been bitten by the "Twilight" bug just like most of the rest of you.  I wouldn't say I'm an obsessive "Twi-hard" fan but I do enjoy the drama/love story/romance/suspense in the books and movies.   It's is a crazy love story that just happens to have... vampires and werewolves in it?  Don't judge me.  You know you like them too!  So my crazy friends and I got in on a pre-showing of "Breaking Dawn part 1" last week Thursday evening the 17th  before the official release at mid-night.  The rest of the "Twilighters" who were not in on the pre-release were freezing their toushies off outside in the cold wind and light rain.  People were in tents for Pete's sake having been waiting for hours!  Getting in on the hype is fun but I refuse to sacrifice sleep or extreme body temperature for ANY movie!

Here's the gang before the show started.  Half the fun was just enjoying a girl's night out!


This was my favorite movie thus far in the Twilight Series.  I go to see it a second time with Matt and my sis-in-law Jackie too.  It was better the second time, fo sho!  

Look at these guys....what's not to love?  
Read the books first.  Then enjoy the movies, don't take them too seriously though.  It's all in good fun. :)
Favorite quote from the movie was Bella's Dad all dressed up for the wedding.  
He walks in and says, "Well, I AM hot." 

No comments: