11.18.2011

Farkle



On the last day of our visit to Utah in August we got to spend some much needed quality time with Grandma and Grandpa Cowdell.  Grandma always has the best games to play and knows the best way to have a great time playing them!  I've loved playing cards, dice, dominoes, Phase 10, Skip-bo, Rummy, California Rummy, Spoons, Speed, Mexican Train and many, many more.  Her latest game she introduced to us was Farkle.  It's a simple game with only 6 dice needed to play and some willingness to bet on your rolling abilities and luck!  Let's face it, any game played with Grandma and Grandpa is a fun game.  You don't need to buy the actual game you can Google the rules and use your own dice.  I advise you do so!  Although it won't be nearly as fun with out my world's awesomest Grandparents there!!!

 
(They are the 2 best people in the universe!  I know you're all jealous they're not YOUR grandparents.)
 
 We love and miss you so much it hurts!  Big hugs and kisses Gradma Kittie and Grandpa Keith!!!
XOXOXO
August 12, 2011
St. George, Utah

No comments: