11.26.2011

Name that CAR!

My kids LOVE Hot Wheels.  It used to be about playing with them.  Driving them all over everything, racing, out in the dirt, down hallways and walls, over race tracks.  Lately, it's all about the actual CAR.  Year, make, model.  That stats.  I know NOTHING about cars.  My dream car: a convertible.  Don't know or care the kind, I'm simple like that.  Ren and Els however have car posters in their rooms, can spout off statistics about every car they know.  Lorenzo has been in a car craze for years now, but lately Els has followed suit.  If you'd like to know about the fastest car, where a car is made, exotic cars, muscle cars, classic cars, American made cars....I have 2 little kids who would love to tell you all about them!  They wanted to take pictures of some of their favorites. :)  Want to get them something for Christmas?  It's all about the Hot Wheels.

No comments: